DUI Books by David N. Jolly

Contact us for a FREE CONSULTATION

Please contact us at (425) 493-1115 or check out our website for detailed information at www.washdui.com

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Remembering the Fallen Officers

As a DUI defense attorney my job it is to question evidence and the work of police officers. This is my job, as it is the job of police officers to do what is rightly their work. Fundamentally, we work on either end of the spectrum in the legal field. However, and very importantly, I recognize the difficult role that police officers have and most do a very commendable job. I generally respect their work and them as people. Like me, my clients, and others working in this field, police officers are people who have wives, husbands, parents, and children.


I say this because as I type there is a memorial service taking place in Tacoma, Washington, remembering four very special Lakewood City police officers, namely: Ronald Owens (37 years old), Mark Renninger (39 years old), Greg Richards (42 years old), and Tina Griswold (40 years old).

These fine people tragically lost their lives recently and all leave behind spouses and children. Please remember these lost lives and the very special people they left behind. It could very well have been us.
http://www.washdui.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment